The relatively small size of our firm enables summer associates to thrive and take on far more responsibility than they might elsewhere. Representative summer associate experiences have included:
- Drafting portions of an offering memorandum for a $100 million private placement
- Assisting with an emergency court filing
- Acting as second chair in an exciting venture capital investment in the Pacific Northwest
- Traveling to, and participating in all aspects of, the closing of a leveraged buyout transaction in the Southeastern U.S.
- Preparing for and attending trial with the partner and the client
- Drafting portions of a brief and attending oral arguments on the brief
- Assisting in all aspects of a major bond issuance, including preparation of initial drafts of portions of disclosure documents
Summer associates participate in all aspects of firm life, from our weekly firm-wide meetings to out-of-office functions.
Finally, we seek to provide quality feedback by asking every attorney who works with a summer associate to evaluate, in writing, each of the summer associate's projects.
Every year we interview on-campus at selected law schools. If we are not interviewing at your school, please feel free to forward a copy of your resume to us.